Discussion Starter #1
thanks to a member here, i now have stock cans for LC4-Duke2 and Duke1

the jigs and CNC work are now complete for the LC4-Duke2 and production started
these will retain all fixing points for the can and tail tidy
we will also be doing a replacement Y-piece for the LC4-Duke2 in stainless
price is exected to be £150-175

They are going on ebay @ £500
Available now to forum members for £420 including delivery to mainland UK
There are BUY NOW links here www.jcexhausts.co.uk/ktmforum.html www.jcexhausts.co.uk/ktmforum.html
Titanium cans with Carbon cone outlets similar to the ones we already do for the adventure and SM

Ill have pics of a production example mid next week

Duke 1 will be available soon once a decision on the outlet has been made

Aitch:cool:

·
Registered
273 Posts
folks be careful when dealing with this guy he promises alot then lets you down without any explanation, have a look at other threads regarding JC exhausts. the template he is using is probably the one he used of my cans You have be warned i hope you's get better service than i did . By the way Aitch i am still waiting its still not to late?

·
Registered
273 Posts
i sent my cans of in good faith at my cost so that Aitch could use them as a template, i also sent off loads of pics measurements etc. Got my cans back stating that there were no problems would have my new cans in two weeks. After two weeks no cans phoned him was given an excuse, phoned again two weeks later another excuse sent email no reply sent another email no reply, phoned again no reply. Accidentely texted him he replied asking who i was told him, asked for explanation no reply. Draw your conclusions however i am sure someone will come on here and say they have had no problems great guy etc.
At the end of the day i kepy my side of the bargain but he shafted me and he scored for his jig and template i feel like the right cu-t as he is reaping the rewards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts