KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get them ? I have searched high and low and cant find any ..............

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Speak to Headster or Crispy, they might design you a set. If not have a look on L&R Designs

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm also looking mate, they are so hard to get hold of! My ktm dealer yesterday directed me to dangeruk which I've emailed and also I've sent Headster a pm, just waiting for the replies. Let me know of anything you find.

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
I'll do you a set of custom graphics for your LC4 if you like. Incan get them printed too. Drop me a PM if you're interested. C :D

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I think its time I sorted some new graphics too. Got no idea what I want yet tho.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is there any chance, that you Crispy could help me out too with some idea for my 690 SMC graphics?
There really is no good set ready for that moto, been looking for ages... (I think your signature graphics look awesome!!
(I have black plastics ready to go, but no idea what to stick em to)

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Is there any chance, that you Crispy could help me out too with some idea for my 690 SMC graphics?
There really is no good set ready for that moto, been looking for ages... (I think your signature graphics look awesome!!
(I have black plastics ready to go, but no idea what to stick em to)
No problem. I could do you some radiator scoop decals pretty quickly. Got any idea of what you'd like?

·
Registered
114 Posts
No problem. I could do you some radiator scoop decals pretty quickly. Got any idea of what you'd like?
Man, that would be really awesome!!

I really like Shawn Bassett´s 525 style, like photos in this thread: http://www.ktmforum.co.uk/supermoto/55515-my-525-build-us-ol-dog-new-tricks-15.html
Any chance getting the same kind of style to 690 SMC?? I have no idea how that would work out (I have no templates for stickers etc - sorry for being noobie here)

Going to use it street use only, so kinda race - but who cares!! :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow, so many artists here!!! Great job!! I wish I could create something like that (I actually can use photoshop, but no idea how to create moto graphics or make them to vinyl)

I really would appreciate, if you could help me get those awesome graphics to my baby too! (I have 2010 white plastics & blacks too, so there´s chance of playing around a bit with those too, I assume?)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Rock!!! And maybe you could use Finnish flag below the seat somewhere instead those star´n´stripes... :) Local blokes would shit in their pants for pure respect!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts