KTM Owners Forum banner

LC4 Graphics kits

7K views 40 replies 9 participants last post by  DavidS 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to get them ? I have searched high and low and cant find any ..............

#3 ·
I'm also looking mate, they are so hard to get hold of! My ktm dealer yesterday directed me to dangeruk which I've emailed and also I've sent Headster a pm, just waiting for the replies. Let me know of anything you find.

#7 ·
Is there any chance, that you Crispy could help me out too with some idea for my 690 SMC graphics?
There really is no good set ready for that moto, been looking for ages... (I think your signature graphics look awesome!!
(I have black plastics ready to go, but no idea what to stick em to)

#16 ·
Wow, so many artists here!!! Great job!! I wish I could create something like that (I actually can use photoshop, but no idea how to create moto graphics or make them to vinyl)

I really would appreciate, if you could help me get those awesome graphics to my baby too! (I have 2010 white plastics & blacks too, so there´s chance of playing around a bit with those too, I assume?)

#21 ·
Okay, just to warn you before i start any design work.

I do charge for my design work, printing costs are on top.

I can recommend printers in the UK, one of which is really really good, but expensive. If you have a printer in Finland you want to use, i am happy to supply the designs.

Cheers

Grant

Also, is it this colour scheme ?

#31 ·
Mate, I don't mean to sound rude but I do lots of photoshop favours and design bits for people on the forum and don't expect much in return. If you want me to design some decals for you that's fine but I'm not pitching myself against Headster in some sort of public forum design competition. If you want some decals designing pm me. Headster does some fantastic work and I'm sure you'd be extremely happy with his work. I'm a mild mannered fella but I'm not out to prove myself publicly. I hope you don't take offence.

#33 ·
+1 to that buddy, and right back at you.

Craig, if you do want the work done, then approach Crispy first. He is a graphic designer by trade, so will no doubt produce something good if the right £$£$ is paid ;) ;).

And Crispy, i dont mean to sound rude in anyway, but the photoshop favours (and I too am guilty of this) do not help our (read your) profession, as it devalues the work we do.

If we were plumbers, no one would think twice about handing over cash, but because we can churn out a pic in 10/20 mins makes people think its easy and non skilled and therefore not worth their money. Well thats just the way i see it, as i've had many a person turn their noses up at me when i even suggest money.

meh.

Rant over :D

#32 ·
No offence taken and thats not what i want ...............I just want my bike to look cool :scooter:

I just need to know whats available .......

I will have a look round the forum and get back to you ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.