KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are Fuel cans with Vance&Hines badges , there in very nice condition . I scratched one of the Fuel badges so fitted the V&H badges what i had in the garage . Theyve been on my 950sm for about 9months and sound great , Bit louder than standard with db killers and quite loud without . They are all stainless steel with stainless steel fittings . They will fit the SM AND ADV ..
£175 + £12 P&P..
Going away on holiday sat 14th and back on 21st, so will post on 23rd if anyone interested . Oh and paypal only ......... Imported Photos 00149.jpg Imported Photos 00148.jpg

·
Registered
125 Posts
hello mate,i may just be interested in these beautys if they are not gone by the time you return.i,d better make sure my newly acquired 950 is cosha before i go splashing out on it.p.s any re-jetting required

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No rejetting if the db killers left in but best to raise needles a notch ...As i said back on 21st if interested ..

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok back off holiday now , if theres no takers in the next few days i will put them on ebay...As i said they are in great condition and sound the dogs.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts