KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/ATTACH View attachment 4197

Pair of Bos Performance titanium cans from my View attachment 4198 Adv, also fit 950sm and Super Enduro.VGC apart from long dent/crease in RH can caused by car/garage incident-does not affect performance or fitting in any way(see pics). These cans are a fraction of the weight of the standard ones and my bike ran much better with them fitted.They are road legal with removable baffles,British made and it might be possible to get a new sleeve for the damaged can from Bos.ideal for someone who uses their bike off road a lot or as a spare set.Cost over £400 when bought.Sell for £120 collected or £130 posted. Oh and all the fitting bolts etc. are included.
PM me for any more details. I`m located near Bolton,Lancs.

http://www.bos-exhausts.de/index.php?id=217&bild=0500195adv-fd-ar.jpg

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone interested? Make me an offer,cheers - Jon.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
£30 and a pack of your choice of hobnobs

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I've just got a new set of these for the 950. Apparently they are one of the few that publish the performance gain fig for the 950. 8/9hp as a direct replacement according to BOS.

·
Registered
940 Posts
£30 and a weekend's free board on the isle of man (no food included or heating and its not looking good for a real bed to sleep on either but you do get free access to the track thats a stones throw by big catapult from my doorstep)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the fantastic offers lads :eek:) Think I`ll stick em on fleabay see if I can get a result there.

·
Registered
198 Posts
ebay is a good choice people go bid mad lol

when its just bolt ons your gonna get the same gains pretty much from any straight through can
£120 for a pair of cans is a bargain in anyones money

aitch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts