KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right clearout time...... rst pro 2 piece suit all black with little grey bits on, really nice quality leathers not cheap crap, trousers are 52 euro 34" ish waist jackets a 54 euro so 44" ish chest give or take, worn once includes sliders £100 xpd race boots size 11 uk 46 euro little used so good cond £40 also size large new weise carbon nuckled gloves large £25 dainese jacket and trousers used few marks lovely comfy and dry and warm, jacket 52/52 trousers 34/36" waist ish £100

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
looks like you've grown a nice pair of Baps dude :)

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dude i love my moobs

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gloves sold, boing for the rest need the room badly.

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
leathers and gloves gone, gortex and booties still here open to offers, cheers

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tenna

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi what is the goretex item yuo mention?? is it the jacket and trousers? if so whats size human will they fit? I am 40 inch chest 34 waist 30in leg ish

what condition are they in?
cheers

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi what is the goretex item yuo mention?? is it the jacket and trousers? if so whats size human will they fit? I am 40 inch chest 34 waist 30in leg ish

what condition are they in?
cheers
pics in the first bit, there 40/42 chest trousers are 32/36 as adjustable but 34 is what i am and there fine. trousers have 2 small holes one on knee and one on shin bout size of a penny you can see them in the pics,, a few stitches would see them right but fina as are. rest in good cond, the jackets great but a bit dirty on outside, needs a run in the wash or dry cleaners etc but not all manky and stinnky lol. VERY dear new as is most dainese stuff but lovely and warm and comfy. cheers

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks fella I can't see the pics at work, I was wondering what the moons comments were about but now I see WOW lol!!
Unfortunatly I was looking for a new pair of rltrousers for my commute but due to the holes will give this one a miss. Thank you anyway
Lee

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no bother dude

1 - 13 of 13 Posts