KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ill be heading back to spain soon to do some laps on the RC8R so i went and ordered my self a set of new leathers this morning .

getting a factory replica red bull set made like Kalio's from last season ill post up some pics in 3 weeks when i pick them up :D:D:D

custom measured replica set for 560 USD now you cant beat that i think

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
sounds good, look forward to your pics. any forum discount for members?...:D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the guy just sent me a message he will email me he design tomorrow for approval , ill post it up if you like it can send the measurement sheet and order you a set
that price is what they cost if you want them i can get them for you

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
mmmm, thats £360 sterling plus P&P, if they look as good as i think they will, i might go for it. thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill have the design through today for approval as soon as i get it ill post it up , i ran there leathers for years before and they where some of the best leathers i have ever had as far as holding up to crashing , i was back in thailand 2 weeks ago and there was a race on there where 4 of my old sets on the grid still going :-}

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about the late reply we have had major email problems here in jakarta any way no RedBull rep set through as yet we be latter today , but i ham have another set done that come through last night :-}}
there to go with the new toy that ill be getting around christmas
'
the guys are very good at there job so what do you think of these ones ???

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
is it a lorenzo set, it's just a red X..:D

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
:rotflmao: iv'e bin hangin round with you too long, innit..........
innit that is soooooooooooo southern mate(kev still moaning how unsociable the northern bikers are (not you, you know what we mean)ive got that for a week in sepang:dozey:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
innit that is soooooooooooo southern mate(kev still moaning how unsociable the northern bikers are (not you, you know what we mean)ive got that for a week in sepang:dozey:
just get him some cockles and jelly'd eals, that ell shut im up....:D

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Leathers look great shanes :D Can they make they up with 3" thick leather so my sparrow legs don't look quite so urm, sparrowish, lol

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leathers look great shanes :D Can they make they up with 3" thick leather so my sparrow legs don't look quite so urm, sparrowish, lol
can make them how ever you want mate thats the best bit about being custom , im getting a set made for another guy and he had them put braces inside so when he took them off he could walk around the paddock with just the bottom on and arm hanging without them falling down

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts