KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in south wales ,had been raining heavy the previous couple of days so was expecting the worse on the river crossings and puddles but they seemed quite shallow.

Click on the picture and watch in hd

·
Registered
154 Posts
excelent vid, When was this taken? Looks like the summer, but looks a lot wetter than I thought it was going to be! :)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a GoPro HD ,it's chest mounted using a homemade mount ,it was'nt pulled up very tight on that video and was quite shaky in places ,i was using it in the 720 and not full 1080

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I normaly try and get both music and engine noise in ,but been away on holiday and done it quite quickly ,(over two and a half hours of footage to sift through )

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
:D cool vid, think i saw the XT at d2d? Need you to show me some lanes in Wales without bloody gates every half mile!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D cool vid, think i saw the XT at d2d? Need you to show me some lanes in Wales without bloody gates every half mile!
Yes that was my Tenere at the D2D ,it was parked next to Paul Green tyres ,i should have put a for sale sign on it as there were so many people looking at it .
Not many lanes down this way without gates ,but your more than welcome anytime.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice video, you's flying down them lanes!
It just looks that way in the video ,i am very slow now compared to most of the guys ,after my recent accidents i dont want to risk another bad injury ,so just go out and enjoy now

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
What is the GPS? or is it a case for a phone or the like?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yes that was my Tenere at the D2D ,it was parked next to Paul Green tyres ,i should have put a for sale sign on it as there were so many people looking at it .
Not many lanes down this way without gates ,but your more than welcome anytime.
Bar for 5 million gate lane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phew dont do it on your own

1 - 16 of 16 Posts