KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
According to the owner's manual, the rear ACC1/ACC2 connections are 'under the luggage rack plate', accompanied by a nice picture with the plate removed. Given that I have a luggage rack installed, am I expected to remove it to get to these connectors, or should I (or my 9-year-old with small hands) be able to fish them out using the access beneath the passenger seat?

EDIT - it's a 2019 Super Adventure S

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not sure which bike you have but on mine SAS 2020 both acc1 and acc2 are under the TFT screen and even that I had to loose up the headlight and fish the wires from the small opening above the headlamp
Just to let you know
My bike have
acc1 at 10 amps direct on the batterry
And
Acc2 at 10 amps swith with the ignition

Just to let you know of that can help

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure which bike you have but on mine SAS 2020 both acc1 and acc2 are under the TFT screen and even that I had to loose up the headlight and fish the wires from the small opening above the headlamp
Just to let you know
My bike have
acc1 at 10 amps direct on the batterry
And
Acc2 at 10 amps swith with the ignition

Just to let you know of that can help

Thanks for the response. Should have said I have an SAS too. I've located the front connectors. There is a set at the back of the bike too. These are the ones I'm after.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorted! I unscrewed the silly canister and moved it out of way, then could take a look and fish them out. Didn’t even need to enlist my 9-year-old!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks that could be an interesting fact.
I will surely keep that in mind for a futrur usage.
Thanks to share

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Sorted! I unscrewed the silly canister and moved it out of way, then could take a look and fish them out. Didn’t even need to enlist my 9-year-old!
The next step is to throw the silly canister away so you can carry the tool kit instead, it does fuck all bar get in the way.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The next step is to throw the silly canister away so you can carry the tool kit instead, it does fuck all bar get in the way.
Yep - I've seen a video on doing this. The only thing stopping me is that I don't know how it would affect the warranty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts