KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there`s prob a thread somewhere that tells me where everyone lives what bikes they ride and what they had for breakfast but all i wana know is are there many (or any) othere supermoto riders in the Grimsby area????
seen 1 or 2 in passing but i`ve either bin in the car, on foot or going the other way and all my friends with bikes have "normal sensible bikes" lol

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
i put a location idea in the "SUGESTIONS SECTION" about 2 years ago

still waiting.............

Reactions: svenski and akaDan

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cool im in scartho so maybe see you about should be getting bike back this week. got a old 2002 640 already been slated about it on here already

·
Registered
330 Posts
saw you had some trouble with it, where'd you get it from mate? i used to have an 03 660 SMC and had the main shaft bearing replaced on that too. caught it before it shit itself though. let us know when you get it back and we'll go for a blast if you want. usually ride with about 5 of us, only me and one other mate on SMs though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ye bearing was wobbly but in tackt so think that is a good sign. ye a ride out be spot on. as i said im all new to this had a ninja about 6year ago but inly for a bit so need to get some practice in. i saw a lad in town on a black ktm other week. Just been reading threw a few bits on here trying to take some info in about these bikes. .mines a all orange with black seat got from donny

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm about to MOT my 525 again if you fancy a blat down to lincoln some time? or I'll come and meet you half way.... cadwell park maybe! :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ye bearing was wobbly but in tackt so think that is a good sign. ye a ride out be spot on. as i said im all new to this had a ninja about 6year ago but inly for a bit so need to get some practice in. i saw a lad in town on a black ktm other week. Just been reading threw a few bits on here trying to take some info in about these bikes. .mines a all orange with black seat got from donny
if you need to know anything just give us a shout. just a tip: i work at wheels and one of the mechanics there (Mick) is a honda master tech and used to work at thorne when they had KTM. he knows his way around an LC4, used to do all the deep engine jobbies on mine.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey cheers for that. in time ul do the simple tunes like exhaust carb jets airbox ect. . i did wonder if you worked there i used to bike past their bout half 5 ish and see a sm or m-x leaving wheels most days. prob will need advice as total novice to this. and good to no theirs a local guy who knows his stuff. just got back from egypt on sat so work my wee in hand anf can get me some protective gear.

·
Registered
330 Posts
orange one? that was probably my 660 mate haha. got a white 690 now.

got a DEP quickshifter for an LC4 for sale if you ever find yourself wanting one haha.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ye was orange. there a lad on scartho top with a mx orange bike too. maybe in future. simple mods to start with. just cant wait to get it. wen rode it on sat because of that bearing it felt not to powerfull so hoping i fewl the grunt wen fixed

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh a quick question my bikes got lc4 on the stank plastics across the top. . . the only ktms ive seem with this on come under a dual sport model. . any idea on this im not sure if i sae a adventure sticker on it some were either

1 - 20 of 23 Posts