KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, hope your all well. not been out on my bike for a bit and now looking for new places to go riding. the guys i normaly ride with dont go out as oftern as id like to. We are riding exc 250's and one lad has a wr 400. anyone got any space for me and maybe a pal to tag along, ive got transport do can pretty much get anywhere. we are in the midlands { derby}

looking forward to hearing from you

Matt

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds good guys thanks! im well up for both of them! might just have to sort it out and get down. only so many routes up here!

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
LARF-ONLINE

Whereabouts in Derbys? we have a meeting this coming Thursday in Coalville if interested.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers i live in sinfin, derby. where about in coalville? and whats it all about? TRF?

Hi im really up visiting Gods bogs and rock Country. where and when?

Matt

·
Registered
440 Posts
Have a look at the link on Blue's original post, that will give you some idea of what Larf is about (Not TRF) If you have time, come to the meet on Thursday: The Station Inn, Swannington (Details on web site) I've only recently joined myself (6 months) and done a few rideouts with them, great bunch of lads with good knowledge of lanes in Leics, Northants, Peaks & Wales. There's a few members from Deryshire too.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Get yourselfs on the ferry to the Isle of Man... you will not be dissapointed!!! Very biker friendly, no hassle, plenty of good tracks.. spoilt for choice eh??

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isle of man sounds like a good place to go anyone know where i can pick up a map with all the lanes on?

Matt

·
Registered
791 Posts
You can get the OS map from any good bookshop, it shows all the tracks on that easily enough, but if you come here the local Gov; have printed a two part map, which has a better scale and is a little easier to follow. :)

Or the best way is to get a good guide over here, if you ask around on the forum they will tell you who to ring up` ( I am a little biased, but will have the same answer!! Lol)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts