KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Andrew,
If you're still looking in a month or so I'm just about to lend mine to a friend whose bike is off the road at the mo', and assuming there are no disasters it'll be going up for sale when I get it back. Anyway its an '02 in grey/orange, clean and tidy, about 18k miles, if you're interested let me know
Cheers, Shaun

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Andrew,
Sorry for the delay couldn't get on here at the w/e. When I bought the bike off one of the guys on here it had done about 11k with service history up to then from the supplying dealer and Triple D.

Since then I've looked after it myself so oil and filters every 3k, valve clearances, air filter etc. Also replaced the head bearings, new C&S about 3k ago, full suspension service and new seals by Pro Racing, secondary cooling fan with over-ride switch, 12v power socket, gps mount, removed the EPC, fitted some bar risers, Acerbis frame guards and no doubt a few other odds and ends that don't spring to mind. Its currently got Emig droplinks fitted which take about 2 inches off the seat height (as I'm not the tallest), but still got all the original bits to put it back up again.

I've got to take some up to date pics but in the meantime this may work

Cheers, Shaun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts