KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen this Rider power survey on the Ducati site and thought it may aswell get put on here too!

I guess it's a catch 22, fill it in telling all how fucking good your bike is and they'll be everywhere!

Still, it's about time the RC8 kicked some more ass even if it's a gay survey :)

RiDER POWER 2010

ps - just leave out the dodgy 08 bike issues gents, technically they don't count 2 years later eh ;)

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
first generation and proud of it..........:D
I tell you what, it dosnt half go on though...christ!

You can miss loads out if you cant be arsed...like me :)

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as I did...I think you quoted the wrong one...
just finished
Bloody hell!

Tbh they do ask lots about kit etc and not loads about the bike, like the way you can submit a few pics at the end tho!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I did it last year and got my bike pic put in the mag. However I've since stopped reading 'Ride' as there are only so many 'Top Ten Tank Bags' and 'Best Heated Grips' write ups I can face. The mags full of reposts and just aint worth it. IMHO.....

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
That didn't take as long as I thought it would based on your comments. I was expecting to have to fill in inside leg measurements etc, lol

Only thing I lied about was my address so that when the dosey b*stards have their unsecure database hacked by bike thieves, they'll turn up at xfireblade's house instead ;)

Now then, Drinky... about these tank bags... which would you recommend? Preferably one that I can fit a large, backup battery in for the heated grips.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
That didn't take as long as I thought it would based on your comments. I was expecting to have to fill in inside leg measurements etc, lol

Only thing I lied about was my address so that when the dosey b*stards have their unsecure database hacked by bike thieves, they'll turn up at xfireblade's house instead ;)

Now then, Drinky... about these tank bags... which would you recommend? Preferably one that I can fit a large, backup battery in for the heated grips.
:rotflmao:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts