KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us from Essex have just booked up Lydden Hill Sept 11th Trackday...Anyone else doing it ?....Always a good laugh winding up the sportsbike riders;)

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Might be a possible, though we'll decide nearer the time.

What are you riding now, Si? It's hard to keep up with all your bike swapping!!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might be a possible, though we'll decide nearer the time.

What are you riding now, Si? It's hard to keep up with all your bike swapping!!
Hello Mate, i hope your recovery is going well...Ive just bought Big
Bens 525/540 exc...And this one is deffo a keeper, im putting the electric start back on saturday and re fitting the SMR suspension, seeing i lose a fair bit to Ben in height and weight:eek::D

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We,ve got a couple in novice and a couple in inters..Just hope the weather stays good till next weekend:)

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
I live about 5 miles away but have never done a track day. May be interested next time

·
Registered
407 Posts
the forecast they give (hope they got it wrong) makes me think the wets will be going on , should still be a good laugh tho
roll on saturday and let the fun begin!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ive only done one trackday and it ended on the last corner of the last lap of the last session with me high siding a Ron Haslam CBR 600 RR, Oh how they laughed?? :(

By the way topfinchy, nice arse!! ha ha!

·
Registered
298 Posts
had a good day today met some nice people on supermotos and some right w--kers on sport bikes, they dont like supermotos on track days they cant live with us. allso i didnt rain happy days

1 - 20 of 23 Posts