KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my indicators has gorn missing and I've been hunting for replacement. I took mine for granted, seemed ok, but everything I've seen (ebay, Halfords, M&P etc) looks truly horrible in comparison and few seem to be mini at all. Any recommendations?

(Getting rid of them completely, which is what I'd really like to do, is not an option unfortunately - it's a long story, don't ask.)

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
you got a picture of your old ones? someone might have a set they no longer use... Cant remember what I bought for my KLX when I had that but they were tiny and pretty neat. bet someone will have a set of exc ones they might let you have...

·
Registered
7,602 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Offtopic: I keep missreading the thread title as Miss Indys...
Ooooh, wouldn't mind a pair of those :cool:

Ontopic: Micro ovals, similar to the one you pictured.. Motrax Micro Oval Indicators - SPORTSBIKESHOP
Bang on there cobber, order placed. I spent for ever fruitlessly hunting around and couldn't find anything like them. Obviously didn't look far enough. Anyway mucho ta, I'm in your debt ;)

WHY..... do tell
I bet you were disobedient at school too :rolleyes:

I'll explain a bit later if I can find the time. You'll be riveted!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I spent for ever fruitlessly hunting around and couldn't find anything like them.
I think its the 2nd or 3rd rule of the internet. You can never find what you want when you need it. :)

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WHY..... do tell
Right, it's like this ...

A few months ago I got stopped by a bike copper when I was on my way to work - he criticised me for my spirited interpretation of "making progress" through the rush hour traffic. He also remembered me from when he gave me a ticking off for doing a stoppie about a year previously - but he was a nice enough fella and let me off without no more than a warning. Embarrassingly a couple of weeks later he stopped me again at roughly the same place for the same reason. This time he was determined to do me for something - was good enough not to book me for dangerous or without due care but went for the bike instead, and the only thing he could find was lack of indicators, so he issued me with a bit of paper what instructed me to get them fitted. So I did. It's just a matter of time before he pulls me up again and I don't want to give him an excuse to award me points and a fine.

There, aren't you glad you asked? :burp:

I think its the 2nd or 3rd rule of the internet. You can never find what you want when you need it. :)
Ain't that the truth :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
They sell those in Halfords as I bought some a couple of weeks ago for pretty much the same reason as you, getting stopped twice a week was getting a bit annoying!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts