KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm putting up for sale my RC8R that I've owned from June 2010. It has only seen 1500 miles and is obviously in mint condition, a lot of the miles were initially done when I first got it. Since then I've hardly had a chance to go out on it hence the reason why I am selling. It's clearly too much of a fantastic bike to leave standing in a garage!!

The price I'm looking for is £11,900 OVNO. This will include the full Akro exhaust system (£2300 on it's own!), various bits of carbon the upgraded rear orange sprocket and small rear storage bag (the one that fits on to where the rear seat would normally be).

All original bits included also.

I believe the price to be bloody fantastic considering the bikes usage/miles & extra's etc etc.

So grab yourself a bargain and get in touch with me > Paul @ 07932780710.

No tyre kickers or dreamers please.

Pictures to follow shortly.

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would recommend test riding both and then go from there.

however, if you decide to go for any extras like the Akro (Which is fuking superb) etc then that will be £2300 on top, Pushing your budget out lay to £11295. That said mine is £11900 with a few extra's more Plus the power, fuelling differences and gear box.....need I say more?

What ever you get I'm sure you will enjoy :D

Edited to add...

if you did decide to go for the akro at a later stage then bear in mind the fitting costs, which I have already paid for. Also your first service as well!! so the saving is considerable

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.

I'll get some pictures of the actual bike up this weekend.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LoL, true but it's pissing down so I've not had a chance yet :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts