KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

If you missed out last time then you're in luck as I have more high security Squire Stronghold Professional padlocks that I am selling off cheap in the hope we can save some bikes from the SCUM thieves.

(I cleared my inbox so apologies to those who I said I would contact direct when I have some more in stock - hopefully you see this).

These are high security SQUIRE padlocks that are a whopping £37 EACH new. See Screwfix item number: 95054

My Quick sale prices, as before: £13-£14 each

Prices below:

One for £14
Two for £27
Three for £39

Postage is £3 per order

https://www.screwfix.com/p/squire-b...ion-padlock-blue-65mm/95054?_requestid=166052

They are used and in good working order.

Recodeable so you can choose your own code (I will include the printed instructions).

Yes I could get £20 per lock on eBay but like last time, thought I'd give you guys first refusal as would rather see them go toward protecting someone's bike rather than a field gate!!

Handy to carry with you out and about without the worry and faff of keys. They work well as disk locks.

If you want any please drop me a message ASAP as they went like hot cakes last time. Any questions just ask.

Thanks guys and thanks to the forum. Bring on the summer! :scooter:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
bought one from you last time but if I recall they dont fit on front disc ? so cant be used as disk lock ? think it worked on rear though.
if someone can confirm or otherwise .
I use mine on a lock now anyway:smokin:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DUE TO A MIX UP IN COMMUNICATION THESE PADLOCKS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL A LATER DATE TBC. MY SINCERE APOLOGIES TO ALL THAT PAID - YOU HAVE ALL BEEN REFUNDED IN FULL.

I WILL RE-BOOT THIS THREAD WHEN THEY DO ARRIVE AND EMAIL ANY PURCHASERS TO GIVE THEM FIRST REFUSAL SHOULD THEY STILL WANT SOME.

AGAIN, MY APOLOGIES FOR THIS BUT A 3rd PARTY LET ME DOWN DUE TO MISS-COMMUNICATION.

STAY SAFE GUYS AND SORRY FOR ANY UPSET I MAY HAVE CAUSED.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
DUE TO A MIX UP IN COMMUNICATION THESE PADLOCKS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL A LATER DATE TBC. MY SINCERE APOLOGIES TO ALL THAT PAID - YOU HAVE ALL BEEN REFUNDED IN FULL.

I WILL RE-BOOT THIS THREAD WHEN THEY DO ARRIVE AND EMAIL ANY PURCHASERS TO GIVE THEM FIRST REFUSAL SHOULD THEY STILL WANT SOME.
I
AGAIN, MY APOLOGIES FOR THIS BUT A 3rd PARTY LET ME DOWN DUE TO MISS-COMMUNICATION.

STAY SAFE GUYS AND SORRY FOR ANY UPSET I MAY HAVE CAUSED.
No bother pal - I’ll have them whenever they become available.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts