KTM Owners Forum banner
141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Still on as far as im concerned, get here anytime you like really, 10 onwards, il be here of course. Gordon, Rich, etc, should still make the effort to get our heads together and get things sorted.

If you don't have my address drop me a pm

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Sorry to hear that; hope you get better before your trip to Germany - you seem to have had that for a while.
Thanks dude, had a week of snotty cold and this is the first week of what I suspect is bronchitis, not much you can do other than wait it out, usually lasts ~ 3 weeks so should just be gone by the Elephant:mad:

Have replied to your PM with all my contact info, just shout if you need me for anything

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Still on as far as im concerned, get here anytime you like really, 10 onwards, il be here of course. Gordon, Rich, etc, should still make the effort to get our heads together and get things sorted.
I'll be down 10.30/11ish (trains willing) - see y'all then :)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Thanks - but I think that we have all bought that book. Appears to be very helpful, and it is well written with a dry sense of humour.
Don't do reading when I plan a tour, I was really thinking of the GPX routes and downloading them to see if there was any overlap on your road routes. Chances to go off piste in Morocco, not too be missed by all accounts.
As Tesco says; every little helps!!!

141 - 146 of 146 Posts