KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Do you want it to have a full mot ? If you don't ride at night you could just have daytime only ......it's a lot easier to get through mot , all you need is a horn and a red reflector on the rear .
If you want lights you need front lamp that has dip and main beam , rear lamp that has stop and tail , brake light has to work off front and back lever, the tail light has to have a clear section that illuminates the number plate , think that's about it

·
Registered
455 Posts
And I billboard size Numberplate :rotflmao:

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
The answer to your question is a horn I believe assuming it has no lights at all.

·
Registered
298 Posts
anyone know if you need the little side light bulb working in the headlight. Did some preMOT prep yestday including fixing horn (how many times now have them poxy wires broken) and noticed the little buld rolling around in side the main lens unit of the headlight and blown of course. I know theyre only about £2 but cant see the point putting a new one in if its going to keep falling out every time i land from a wheelie. Dunno whetehr to just elave it out on the baisi it cant fail if it dont have one whereas it may fail if it has one but dont work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.