KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I doubt Laverty is wasting anyone's time, the man has some serious talent, but I can't see that bike getting out the bottom 5. I maybe wrong but that's the beauty of opinions. :D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I doubt Laverty is wasting anyone's time, the man has some serious talent, but I can't see that bike getting out the bottom 5. I maybe wrong but that's the beauty of opinions. :D
Serious talent when compared with who,this ain't BSB these guys are the very best in the world,when Cal did his first test in Valencia at the end of 2010 after 5 laps came in and the crew laughed their heads off,this was a guy who did the double at Silverstone on a factory Yamaha Superbike,and he had to go back to square one and some and learn how to ride GP bike,and you think Laverty will do the biz straight away?? no a hope.

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Always thought Birdy was a twat, BUT..... he's put his money where his mouth is, got of his arse and is having a go, giving a brit rider a go along the way, so... BIG respect for giving it a go.

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What I'm getting at is the pbm bike will do him no favours as I think it will never be a competitive bike

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
What I'm getting at is the pbm bike will do him no favours as I think it will never be a competitive bike
An Aprillia engined bike got into second quali so there's no reason why not,there's lot of hassle with the software and the PB bike is having to start from scratch,but I saw Ellison close up last year and a rider needs to be there as part of climbing the greasy pole like Cal,not just along for a year travelling the world and few bob in their pocket.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
If your flying into Malaga go though Ronda and enjoy the views,Friday or saturday night El Puerto de Santa Maria or Jerez town center saturday night,it's a great weekend but I won't miss wakeing up at fuck knows what time to get into the place.

You could end up either 40c or freezing your knackers off and we've done both.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
If your flying into Malaga go though Ronda and enjoy the views,Friday or saturday night El Puerto de Santa Maria or Jerez town center saturday night,it's a great weekend but I won't miss wakeing up at fuck knows what time to get into the place.

You could end up either 40c or freezing your knackers off and we've done both.
Negative...riding there.

·
Registered
557 Posts
What was that said about Rossi being past it???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.