KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Peeps,

Anyone know any MX practice tracks, or offroad riding tracks, in Cornwall. I know they may well be shut this time of year, because of the weather. Just asking for future reference :)

Plymouth would be nearly a 2 hour drive for me with the van and trailer, thats about as far as I want to go, but would consider a bit further if the track was really brill...............:D

thanks.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
i was down in newquay during the summer and popped into a shop that sells mx gear which i thought was pretty random in a surfing town, anyways the guy in shop said there was a track pretty local, but thats all i can tell ya! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was down in newquay during the summer and popped into a shop that sells mx gear which i thought was pretty random in a surfing town, anyways the guy in shop said there was a track pretty local, but thats all i can tell ya! :rolleyes:
Yeah, think I know the shop, kinda opposite a nightclub, Small shop. I'll ask next time Im up there. Yes, Newquay is UP country from me........:eek:

·
Registered
4,119 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I was down in Torpoint I used to go to a farm in Brixton, Devon. A nice lil circuit and the owner is doing some improvements over winter ready for next year. Brixton is just outside Plymouth. Plymouth also has a new track.

I couldn't find any all weather tracks while I was down there tho and most seem to be shut now till the start of next season unfortunately :(

There seem to be loads and loads of tracks down that way tho. I used google maps on the satellite view and just zoomed in on anything looking like a track. Found a few doing that but thats the easy bit, then you gotta search the internet for tracks in those villages and not all of them appear or have websites. Try getting in touch with some of the quad websites and ask them, that has given me numbers to call of possibilites in the past! :)
Alright Pete,

How weird's that?...Im just on google earth now, combing the countryside. Will try and do some google searches for the Brixton and plymoth one.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts