KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAN YOU HELP !
My 8yr Old Son’s Motocross Bike Was Stolen
Sunday 8th November From My Garage In, Frimley Green, Surrey.
3 Young Men Were Seen Loading The Bike Into A Grey Or Silver Estate Car Possibly a Honda When It Was Stolen Between 12.30-15.00. Car Reg. RH2 or RTH.
The Bike Is An Orange KTM 65SX To Suit An 8 To 12 yr Old. This Bike Has His Own Distinctive Graphics As Shown Below, Racing Number 229 And His Name Josh Mills. If You Have Any Information Leading To The Recovery Of My Son’s Early B’Day/Xmas Present Then Please Call Surrey Police With The Crime Reference N/o SH/09-6022 or P09358069. Or You Can Call Me (Chris on 07595 544567)

A Reward For The Safe Return Or Information Leading To The Safe Return Will Apply.
URL Link To Bike Picture http://www.dirtbikerider.co.uk/website_content/bikes/stolen_bikes1/index.html

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sorry to hear they nicked your kid's xmas/ birthday present mate, that sucks. Unfortunately I have no information for you, but I bestow Bad Karma on the scum.:frown:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Firefox...........the police inform me that it seems that i have been targetted by a professional gang whom have been busy in our area and no doubt others. I have been most likely been followed home from the MX track i frequent in Lyne, Chertsey and they were just awaiting the right time. As with others in the area whom i now know it was all done in no time at all in broad daylight, and for me even while i was at home !!
I now also know that there is a long line of people just waiting for the right time to pounce on these people and give them what is comming to them.
AND IF THESE PEOPLE ALSO READ THESE FORUMS THEN SHAME ON YOU, AND WATCH YOUR BACK !

·
Registered
777 Posts
It's bad enough nicking adults bikes, but nicking kids bikes is beyond my comprehension. I hope the thieving arseholes all get pancreatic cancer, just in time for xmas, plus any other retribution coming to them. Millsy I hope you get another bike for the lad and are able to keep it secure in the future.:frown::)

·
Registered
64 Posts
hello m8

i live in ash, i had my ktm and gas gas stolen and i no who they are and aprently there being arrested this month.

cheers

aaron (theere on the surreysb website)_

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Hi Millsy

I'm only down in Ash vale so will keep an eye out on the ranges near the Swan pub as we get a load of chavs up here riding bikes that I'm sure don't belong to them.
Get down to the MX track at Lyne just off the M3 on a Saturday and have a look there after xmas as it will probably turn up there again.

Good Luck.

Aarron, post a better link up mate (or PM me the details) as it would be good to know who they are.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hello m8

i live in ash, i had my ktm and gas gas stolen and i no who they are and aprently there being arrested this month.

cheers

aaron (theere on the surreysb website)_

Hi Aaron......
I had a repeat performance 2 weeks ago at 2am, i had helicopters and dogs out but they had got away with nothing this time car plates were cloned..Dark blue astra new shape 4 door...As you said police know exactly who they are and are awaiting the right time. Gang are known to be working out of Farnborough.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is a good service here
Hi Pete.....

I had a repeat performance 2 weeks ago at 2am, i had helicopters and dogs out but they had got away with nothing this time car plates were cloned..Dark blue astra new shape 4 door...As you said police know exactly who they are and are awaiting the right time. Gang are known to be working out of Farnborough.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi FireFox......

·
Registered
64 Posts
well the ones i think it are more around ash/ farnham away but mite b the same people but i think theres anew truck about???

·
Registered
146 Posts
Their days are numbered the scumbags had two of my bikes.There is a gang live around the Aldershot, Ash,Farnborough,and Farnham area. So make sure your bikes and garages are well secured they also like to have fishing gear aswell.Tossa's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts