KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
think we will have to do a video with a better looking guy when yours is on spanner:smokin:

aitch:cool:
Yeah im not up to much.;)

That bloke looks like he's on day release.:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
im an ugly fecker maybe we need some fit young lady to pose with the bike purely for promotional purposes of course:smokin:

something like this maybe

·
Registered
12 Posts
freaking sweet, u will be pissing many ppl off m8 with an akra :D lol love it.

Poor guy i meet last week in Umeå sweden he had a 2009 Ninja 600 with SBK exhaust with no db killer, and he start rev it up to 16k to make some noise, and its not a nice noise either, then hes m8 got an kawasaki 750 streetfighter with an GP pro exhaust and then we are talking race sound of that pice of crap bike, they are so proud of their sound and all and then we go over to my bike and they are all over it and touching it ect, then they ask, u got an akra on it? hmm offcourse they cant even find the exhaust :D lol and then i had to start it up and even at the start up they got scared and jelous, why dont ppl learn that u got to have an twin with a akra to get satisfied, poor guys :D

sorry for bad spelling :)

hope to see a vid with your akra system on

·
Registered
198 Posts
its not an akra system its a JayCee's exhaust:smokin:

p.s. Spanner find out of the young lady with the RC8 is available :D
should get a pic with her bending down to point out the exhaust

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its not an akra system its a JayCee's exhaust:smokin:

p.s. Spanner find out of the young lady with the RC8 is available :D
should get a pic with her bending down to point out the exhaust

yep " A JAYCEE'S EXHAUST" SAME NOISE, SAME QUALITY HALF THE PRICE! NICE ONE!!!!!!!
not being funny mate thats the missus!

sorry i wish it was! hope she deosn't read this forum:eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
sweeet, make a video with that exhaust, never heard of it, looks sweet and sure hell is worth it, akra is overpriceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed just a little :)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
my face will be like this when my exhausts is on!!!!!

i'll look like him
LOOL :D

Hope will be nice weather tomorrow so I can get my bike out of garage and get banana on my face again :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
ah well to bad im drunk give me a link :D lol gooddamn xfireblade i thought that u are on my side becuse we got the oranges one :D dont make me look like a reeeeeetard forurm reader :D _:D :;D hahah

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOOL :D

Hope will be nice weather tomorrow so I can get my bike out of garage and get banana on my face again :D
ha ha how did you know it was me its a secret:rotflmao:
hope it rains now!!!!!!;)

·
Registered
905 Posts
hope it rains now!!!!!!
No, its not, heheh :D

Mine QD -> YouTube - KTM RC8 Quat-D exhaust
Couldn't rev it harder coz was so bloody noisy and it was quite late and only a old people living around :p So I don't want to have my garage burned or something :D Anyway I love this exhaust and I'm really sad I need to sell it... But my face was looking the same as the guy on that video (well, my girlfriend saying it was ;) ) when I fired my 8 first time with QD :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts