KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 ktm superduke r & 2015 kwak z1000
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heading to it? I’m doing a day over n back on Friday the 10th …

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Definitely doing this this year, if we’re not locked down by the blonde bombshell

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope.......but it is a day out
It’ll be pretty scaled back this year from what I hear in the industry but always worth the day out to even just catch up with folks n buy tat you really don’t need lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
Many moons ago Yamaha run a off road experience where you got to play for about 1/2 an hour on a WR or YZ on a track they had behind the NEC that was brilliant, I think it’s a expensive but very good day out but don’t go thinking you are going to pick up a bargain on kit.

·
Registered
74 Posts
No Piaggio or Yamaha this year...think we will give it a miss. Like to make a weekend out of it usually, but if the new Guzzi V100 isnt there then no point for us.

·
Premium Member
9,704 Posts
It’ll be pretty scaled back this year from what I hear in the industry but always worth the day out to even just catch up with folks n buy tat you really don’t need lol
Scaled back as in stands and/or number of tickets available? ....... it would be good if they binned off harley, indian, chinese crap and other stuff like that ........ !

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scaled back as in stands and/or number of tickets available? ....... it would be good if they binned off harley, indian, chinese crap and other stuff like that ........ !
Scaled back as in stands … not tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,452 Posts
I like the old things the National Motorcycle Museum put out. Folks don't realise you can jump on some of them and they give you right old looks when you and a mate are 2 up on something that's a cross between a bike and a pram and pissing yourselves laughing.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
EICMA in Milan is on this year at the end of November - Way better than NEC.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts