KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, not been around for a while, changed bikes, as you do, hoping to do a deal and get another, yes had one 2015-19, miss it, I intend to do the following and would welcome any comments, like don’t bother or, do this instead.
Arrow race tech no cat exhaust
DNA filter and cover
PCV
seat Concept comfort seat ( got boney arse)

I’m sure I saw somewhere that changing the stock filter made no difference, don’t waste your money? Might have been on a Wings Exhaust page I was reading...but I’ve always upgraded the filter set up when changing the exhaust.

I look forward to your comments. Thx. Baz

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Fuel dongle. They're kind of surgy and shitty at less than 30ish. Fuel dongle sorts it out. Maybe a PCV would anyway, not sure.
R&G Tail tidy is good, but the brake light they give you looks and feels like a £2.99 job from Banggood. I re-welded mine to take the original tail light. Probably got more market choice now anyway.
Aside from that, top bike, you'll love it.

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
I didn't notice any fuelling issues on the test rides i've had at all, but then again i don't notice any on my 690 Duke either.

I actually have a Kevs O2 fuelling controller for sale at the moment on Ebay, but happy to sell to someone from the forum too. New an unused.

Only thing i didn't like was on one of the SMCRs i tried the bite point on the clutch was way out, but i soon resolved it with the adjuster. Then it was all good.

Seat isn't as bad as it looks, but i'll admit, i only did 30 miles as the longest test.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts