KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It’s been too long so I thought I’d write Weeksys new bike monologue for him . . .

The weather was good this morning, 18 degrees, a bit cloudy but dry, so I decided to take the Yamaha to work. So 05.30am and I started her up, a nice crisp burble from the triple engine, not too loud as it had the stock can on it ( I always annoyingly keep the wank standard can on all my bikes )

The suspension felt great over the twisties between home and work, I managed to get nearly full lean on a fast sweeping 25mph bend. The gearbox is superb, really positive, snick, snick, snick through the box with a nice crisp rasp from the stock bean can

Did I say this bike was fast ? Hell yeah, it builds up revs quickly and has a punchy mid range and a wallop at the top end, it’s amazing 😁

I’ve got the afternoon off so I will be trial fitting my new tank bag (separate post incoming) and also fitting £23 worth of cheap anodised Chinese tat that I will offload for cost later in the week

All in all, I love this bike, when I said for years I didn’t want more power I lied, I DO want more power, who doesn’t. I’m so happy with my purchase that I will only consider p/x it back to the dealer for a Hyosung Adventure bike in 8 days time

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Wow...this purchase didnt pop up on my "wazzas new bike purchase app tracker..."

Is it up for sale yet?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I think this is what you're looking for Wazza.

·
Administrator
8,523 Posts
I think this is what you're looking for Wazza.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
14,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 New standard zorst fitted already, new shock fitted removed and sold already 😂😂😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Is this a keeper then ?
TBH no. Some of the finish quality kinda irritates me, front of the engine there's some brackets, along with a few other bits that are in all honesty a bit shite. Really disappointingly shite.
As a bike to ride, i'm just blown away by it, it's fantastic. But i am a perfectionist and i'm not sure some of the bits on it will last and keep me happy.

I know we/people slag the bolts etc off on KTMs but other than the bolts their finish and quality is really exceptional.

As for what is next.. sod knows, no idea... But certainly for a while, this is here and staying, it's bloody awesome.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts