KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inbound.
Managed to secure this today. 19 plate GT with 630 dry miles on it. It goes for its first service on June 1st and it gets delivered on the 2nd. Very happy. Probably saved about 5k on a new TFT bike. Possibly trade it in next year for the new one as funds just weren’t there this year but what a cracking deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
A late registered '18 I guess. Top value! (y)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Have never forgotten being in the middle on nowhere high up in the Pyrenees on the way to the Aragon Moto GPin 2018,pile of Brits roll up one one on a GT I ask if is his bike was one of the 11k batch dump here instead of in the States,no mate he says.... they were 10.5k with out the Akra...which caused much amusement.

Will being interesting if KTM ever shoot themselves in the foot again and ruin the market like they did then,bought mine in the end with 3k on the clock shipped in from the IoM complete with plate.

Absolutely love it but taking some time to fettle how I want,Seats,Hugger,levers,02 Dongles,tail tidy,Wings end can,Bodis decat,screen number 3,home brewed rack bought off a very nice man on the net...,40T rear sprocket.,Moto Hooligan filter to fit when I get round to buying a PC.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What’s the advantage of the 40t rear sprocket? I went one tooth less on the front to a 16t on my last one. Seemed to sort of the 6th gear chug at 70.
So far I have a Puig touring screen
Tail tidy
Austin Racing GP1r can

thinking of hand guards and I need to get luggage also.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Bit late.... just felt the pick up was even better,17t sprocket having to move less to get the job moving?? But was out on it yesterday in all honestly for anyone that hasn’t tried it transforms the bike,if we were going long distance might change back for fuel consumption? But here in the UK it’ll be saying just as it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts