KTM Owners Forum banner
81 - 84 of 84 Posts

Registered
True to some extent. The freeride was fine once you'd removed the tank, which you had to do for everything. My TRS is amazing to work on compared to a beta trials bike. Probably the easiest bike I've worked on. The XT is very tight around the carb and shock.

I've got the bike ready to ride so I'm hoping actually riding it (it's been a pile of pieces for almost the whole time I've owned it) will bring back some love.

That said, I almost wanted to set fire to it today when I spilt petrol all over the bike, myself, and the garage because it's got an impossible to fill black tank.... I mean really.... A black fucking tank... 馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ
X trainer has a small tank my mate has one and on the IOM rally he had to get someone meet up with him with fuel, everyone else coped without. I believe you can get a bigger tank for them maybe a clear one.
Here you go but not cheap IMS 11LT X-TRAINER TANK 2015-2022 - John Lee Motorcycles

Registered
X trainer has a small tank my mate has one and on the IOM rally he had to get someone meet up with him with fuel, everyone else coped without. I believe you can get a bigger tank for them maybe a clear one.
Here you go but not cheap IMS 11LT X-TRAINER TANK 2015-2022 - John Lee Motorcycles
Cheers, nice one. Yes, that's on the list but I'm going to ride it for a while now before I spank much more money on it. It's a project but I do think I would possibly have been better buying a 300 racing and lowering it.. I'm in to it for at least 10K now...馃槵馃槱馃ぃ

The idea was to craft the perfect extreme enduro bike (for me) - which means basically, a softer, lighter, lower 300.. only problem is it costs more than lowering a normal 300. I still think it will work out but I wasn't expecting these quality issues.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts