KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
new adventure looks better in flesh than it does in a pic , quite big but a vast improvement on the old style

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
new adventure looks better in flesh than it does in a pic , quite big but a vast improvement on the old style
I actually quite liked the old shape adventure it was distinctive and very different and that's always good in motorbike design way to many bike all look the same BOORRING.

And it looked exacually like it could do what it looked like it could do and it could lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
My 990 SMT has Two Bros cans on, the weld on the brackets above pillion peg holes failed thru vibration. Had the re-welded without the brackets and is much freer to move slightly under vibes.Had to pad can brackets out a bit with extra rubber behind can brackets.
Agree with pannier brackets thou'.......fugly !!
Also lost air-box and put a DNA filter on it...awesome induction noise.

·
Registered
499 Posts
nice looking pipes , ive had to get rid of the side pannier brackets on mine , I just thought is spoiled the look haha
The benefit of the pannier brackets, other than for carrying panniers, is that they might protect the cans if the bike fell over. They are also useful for getting the bike on to a paddock stand if you have a top box attached. It's definitely one of the nicest looking SMT's that I've seen. Whilst it's no bad thing something is saying GPZ900R.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.