KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just putting the feelers out, My apologies as this is a bit of a wordy one but bear with me!

Chester KTM will be inbound soon enough with some showroom stock beginning to arrive next month (unsure when and what just yet).

If you haven't seen or heard rumours our transition period is this year, we are going from Chester Motorrad (BMW motorbike retailer) to a full fledged sole KTM supplier (still with Harley Davidson in the same building) (I suspect we may be the biggest in the UK as a sole branch but could be wrong). We cease trading BMW's in July so for now will continue to operate primarily as BMW upstairs until the KTM's come through.

Our Chester site where KTM will be located is just off junction 10 (Blue Planet Aquarian turn off alongside Cheshire Oaks) we open currently Tuesday - Saturday, 9am - 5pm.

Feel free to directly message me any questions related to new bike sales, I may not have all the answers just yet but I can certainly try and find out.

We are going to have New road stock allocated to us soon, however the 2023 MX/Enduro bikes will be most likely available around quarter 3 of this year so if you want to secure anything email me directly.

[email protected] (excuse the HD email address, I will update this once my email changes)

All the best

" H "

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will you have service department ? And is the new site here ?

Two Mills Garage Parkgate Rd, Ellesmere Port,CH66 9PD
Hello Wazza,
Yes mate full service department and parts stores when fully operational.
No the site will be Chester Harley Davidson, Stanney Mill Lane, CH2 4HY.
(Just off Junction 10 for cheshire oaks)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha! Coercion via Coffee is normally my technique!
That and we have just taken on one of the best tech's in the north when it comes to multi brand and the offroad scene...
I used to run our service department before moving to sales so can confirm there is usually some "deals" to be had!

·
Registered
17,356 Posts
Hello Wazza,
Yes mate full service department and parts stores when fully operational.
No the site will be Chester Harley Davidson, Stanney Mill Lane, CH2 4HY.
(Just off Junction 10 for cheshire oaks)
Sound, let me know when your service centre is operational and I’ll start using you, first service for the Duke 890R in May/June time, maybe earlier if I can get the miles on it

07305803041 👍

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet!

I assume we will have a similar layout to the BMW standard at some point with service loan bikes available etc but unsure for now…

Any other questions anyone has let me know and I’ll do my best to answer!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will you be doing online parts supply? (ideally with a 20% discount? ...... you have to beat Euroteks 15% ;-) ...... )
Christ, I think we will be ordering from them and supplying to you!

we currently have one of if not the best Harley Davidson online store in the country and have been building the BMW one up so I assume we have plans in the pipeline for a KTM online parts store also!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just putting the feelers out, My apologies as this is a bit of a wordy one but bear with me!

Chester KTM will be inbound soon enough with some showroom stock beginning to arrive next month (unsure when and what just yet).

If you haven't seen or heard rumours our transition period is this year, we are going from Chester Motorrad (BMW motorbike retailer) to a full fledged sole KTM supplier (still with Harley Davidson in the same building) (I suspect we may be the biggest in the UK as a sole branch but could be wrong). We cease trading BMW's in July so for now will continue to operate primarily as BMW upstairs until the KTM's come through.

Our Chester site where KTM will be located is just off junction 10 (Blue Planet Aquarian turn off alongside Cheshire Oaks) we open currently Tuesday - Saturday, 9am - 5pm.

Feel free to directly message me any questions related to new bike sales, I may not have all the answers just yet but I can certainly try and find out.

We are going to have New road stock allocated to us soon, however the 2023 MX/Enduro bikes will be most likely available around quarter 3 of this year so if you want to secure anything email me directly.

[email protected] (excuse the HD email address, I will update this once my email changes)

All the best

" H "
Great to hear KTM coming to Chester, I was a bike tech 10 yrs and work month on Month off now so if you need a part time tech I'd be happy to help
Cheers ian

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great to hear KTM coming to Chester, I was a bike tech 10 yrs and work month on Month off now so if you need a part time tech I'd be happy to help
Cheers ian
Will let you know! we have just taken someone on right now but I assume we will need another depending on workload.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts