KTM Owners Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hello!
Yes! That is us!

As I said in an earlier message we are open Tuesday to saturday 9-5 currently but we used to operate 9-6 Tuesday to Friday 9-5 Saturday and 11-4 Sunday, covid set us back a little but we are getting back to being as busy as we once were!

sorry you popped over and we were shut though!!

I am assuming you did the Wirral egg run today?
Yeah - not done it before but fancied a bimble. Unbelievably busy (particularly considering it’s an unofficial event)!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Morning All,

I have Proposed a Pre-Order procedure to secure 2023 Offroad Stock to my manager today as I know it soon comes in and goes out.

I have already started taking names and numbers on a first refusal basis to contact once we have a confirmed build schedule and numbers of models we will be allocated.

Once we know numbers and allocations I plan to start making my way through the list and start taking a £500 deposit for your 2023 Mx/Enduro Bike which once arrives with us you will have 14 days to pay remaining balance and arrange collection.

Email me at [email protected] to secure.

Drop me an email with what you want :)

The same goes with Road bikes, we have just had our first allocation of SuperAdventure S and some 690 Enduro's, I will update as we have our demo's allocated and road registered.

All the Best
Harry

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hello All,

Just updating as we go, if you are in the area or planning to pop in we are currently having our re-fit so everything at the moment if a bit up in the air and messy so apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We have now had the below in the showroom to view:

125 Duke (grey)
690 Enduro R (1 of 2 has sold already)
890 Duke GP
890 Duke (Black, will be our demo in the near future)
1290 SuperAdventureS (Orange)

We have had some of our pipeline MX/Enduro Stock filter through with rough expected dates so if you are looking to secure your 2023 MX/Enduro bike for this year please email me on [email protected]

All the best
H

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just putting the feelers out, My apologies as this is a bit of a wordy one but bear with me!

Chester KTM will be inbound soon enough with some showroom stock beginning to arrive next month (unsure when and what just yet).

If you haven't seen or heard rumours our transition period is this year, we are going from Chester Motorrad (BMW motorbike retailer) to a full fledged sole KTM supplier (still with Harley Davidson in the same building) (I suspect we may be the biggest in the UK as a sole branch but could be wrong). We cease trading BMW's in July so for now will continue to operate primarily as BMW upstairs until the KTM's come through.

Our Chester site where KTM will be located is just off junction 10 (Blue Planet Aquarian turn off alongside Cheshire Oaks) we open currently Tuesday - Saturday, 9am - 5pm.

Feel free to directly message me any questions related to new bike sales, I may not have all the answers just yet but I can certainly try and find out.

We are going to have New road stock allocated to us soon, however the 2023 MX/Enduro bikes will be most likely available around quarter 3 of this year so if you want to secure anything email me directly.

[email protected] (excuse the HD email address, I will update this once my email changes)

All the best

" H "

Hi H,

Just checking in to see if the KTM dealership is up and running? I’m interested in a 690 supermoto and wondered if you have any in the showroom.

Cheers

Carl

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Hello Carl,

Still a little bit in between however we have got most of the showroom fittings up and stock now in the showroom so its very orange!!

We should be seeing our first in 3-4 weeks! (I was half thinking of having it myself ha!).

Drop me an email if you've got any questions directly!
[email protected]

All the best
H

41 - 46 of 46 Posts