KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've a mate who swears by the EBC stuff and is telling me they're brilliant but I don't mind spending on quality as I'm a bit of a tart, are the Brembo Oro worth the extra or is it just the name? Cheers

·
Registered
222 Posts
My personal opinion of EBC (everyone is different) discs are good (prolite) but I will not touch the pads. utter garbage. Used hard a few times they glaze over and are then scrap.
Mate of mine didn't believe me when was doing track days couple years ago, he put some pads in his track bike (GSXR 750K4 inters rider) and after couple TD's said " you were right, they've glazed and are no good now"

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fair comment, I've the pads in now but dont think they're up to the standard Brembo offering. I think I'll be about due some discs in the not too distant and was wondering which way to go. I can get a good price on the EBC but I don't mind paying for quality if it's there

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I’m also starting to look at other options as I can feel the brake ever pulsating so something is warped,anyone with experience apart from EBC ?

·
Registered
15,040 Posts
If you change the pads and discs and still get the pulsing it’s the face of the wheel that needs milling, they are renowned for being wank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts