KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these as part of the group buy back in December/January.

After a trial fit decided not for me, would need to change the front brake hose arrangement to fit satisfactorily (for me). See the picture showing this.

Come with everything as shown in the photos and includes top mounts in both 100/38 and 90/38 sizes so should be suitable for most.

Plastic guards in white, black and two sets of orange.

1.75" riser lower clamps.

These are new but have been opened/trial fitted.

£120 including recorded UK postage. Please PM

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I'm skint this month but if they haven't gone by this time next month I'll be in touch. Just a couple of questions.

- I've got 2" Rox risers on my SE - will they fit with those without the extra risers in this set up?
- Will they fit my SE with stock KTM supplied bars?
- Not quite sure how they fit & what the "top mounts in both 100/38 and 90/38 sizes" means!

cheers

Markie

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm skint this month but if they haven't gone by this time next month I'll be in touch. Just a couple of questions.

- I've got 2" Rox risers on my SE - will they fit with those without the extra risers in this set up?
- Will they fit my SE with stick KM supplied bars?
- Not quite sure how they fit & what the "top mounts in both 100/38 and 90/38 sizes" means!

cheers

Markie
As long as the hole pitch on the rox risers is 38mm then the top clamp will like up with them.

If SE bars same dia as ADV then they'll suit the bars.

There are two top clamps, different pitches between the risers, either 90mm or 100mm, you'll only need one but supplied are the two different sizes.

Hope this helps?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
As long as the hole pitch on the rox risers is 38mm then the top clamp will like up with them.

If SE bars same dia as ADV then they'll suit the bars.

There are two top clamps, different pitches between the risers, either 90mm or 100mm, you'll only need one but supplied are the two different sizes.

Hope this helps?
Not sure what you mean by pitch, but just measured it up and the gap "front to back" looks like 38mm, but the rox risers (left to right) are about 105mm. However I suppose I could turn them round and that would reduce the width. The stock clamps are 90mm so could use your 1.75" risers even if they do move the bars towards me unlike the rox ones.

Either way if they are still around in a month - ping me and I'm 95% sure I'll have them.

cheers

Markie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts