KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am very proud to introduce a fantastic new range of products to the UK.

Circuit Equipment is a Brazilian company with more than 26 years of experience in off-road motorcycle sport. With a unique design and innovate technology, Circuit Equipment have become the favourite equipment of top world riders including Thierry Van Den Bosch, Ivan Lazzarini, Massimo Beltrani, Chaleco Lopes, etc.

Have a look in our ebay-shop at MXTorque items - Get great deals on Mudguards, Supermoto items on eBay.co.uk Shops! to see what is available now and also in our website MXTorque to see all the products that we will have in the UK very soon.

If you are interested in buying any of our products send me an e-mail to [email protected] - I am able to give 10% off for all members of this forum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
I have attached pictures of the top selling products.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
what a great first post...perhaps it's me being old fashioned but an intro and getting involved with a site first comes before a sell...

off to moan some where else now

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry if you felt that was impersonal, my name is Anderson and if you have any queries about the products I am happy to help.

·
Registered
980 Posts
26 years and thats all they make?

what equipment do the top riders use?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of course Circuit make many more products than those listed on the site; some of these will be available in the future, although there are many more products that are specific to either the South American or Italian market.

The handguard P4 is used by Thierry Van Den Bosch, Ivan Lazzarini, Massimo Beltrani, Chaleco Lopes, and the Stealth fender also the grips are gaining a great reputation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you like I can send you a brazilian catalogue with whole range of products that Circuit make. Send me a pm with your email address.

·
Registered
757 Posts
not much by the web tinternet !

Circuit

·
Registered
757 Posts
damn im slow i need to stop drinkin ;(

·
Registered
757 Posts
If you like I can send you a brazilian catalogue with whole range of products that Circuit make. Send me a pm with your email address.
Hi anderson, I do brazilian ;) luv it! send me a catalogue pm sent! hopefully you will be competitive, the pricing on some of your stuff didnt compare to the goods we can get here already that is tried and tested, best of luck

·
Registered
112 Posts
That was more time than it was worth I'm afraid! Searching email and the website... One get's all excited and then there's not much to show for it. If you are going to do the big sell, there should be a big product option in tow, not just hang guards.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts