2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on a flemish motor forum...
The new 2013 Superduke...is a stripped RC8R
True or false?

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Looks very bloody nice that, and the bonus is that they'll only be half the price brand new in 2 years :rotflmao:

Reactions: Pete

·
Registered
213 Posts
The secret squirrel photos in mcn showed that they were dropping the underseat exhausts and using a conventional side mtd exhaust and a new engine

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
That pic looks great but alas, underseat pipes are out due to weight and centre of gravity issues.

New one is supposed to be a 1290cc too with at least 165 bhp. RC8 beater? I'd like to try a new Superduke if that is true.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Looks loverly. Is this an official photo though as I'm pretty sure to get through an mot/ sva test or whatever the seat unit as to extend as far or further than the wheel. Maybe they'll put a huge plate hanger on it?

·
Registered
885 Posts
It's only a mock up.. Have a look at the French Forum, Readytorace.fr and you'll see there are loads of photoshop suggestions that they're all "voting" on.. They're sadder than us!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Lol. A naked rc8 would be pretty awesome though! Should keep the seat unit though imo, kind of iconic looking. I know someone putting on on a Gsxr fighter. That should look good

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
this looks nothing like a KTM apart from the headlamp.........

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
indeed, but on a positive note it will make the RC 8 design last longer!

·
Ex 9fiddy sm'er
4,925 Posts
That's luverly plus it'll give you RC8 owners something different to buy having filled your garages with ALL the different models available.. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts