KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have just bought a KTM which I will be fully revealing on my youtube channel soon. Just thought I would sign up on here as I am looking to do many new things to my bike.

I do have a few questions too but will ask once my reveal is done.

Thanks for having me on here and please no haters ;)

Regards,

Don

P.S Youtube channel is "The Don in London"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ohhh so close but i was asking what WWW stands for not what you see in the mirror buddy... thought KTM riders had a little more of an idea...

Just kidding, calm it ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well my friend, you got to start somewhere amd with over 40,000 views and more than 160,000 minutes watch time, it is not like I am not moving forwards ;) so postive you are indeed

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lool best comment so far, in fact i would acrually change my channel name to the donut of london!! Well im wearing leathers so not sure if that counts as my skin??

To be honest its not my first forum but i have to say, you lot have got to be the most welcoming group so far! ;)

If you want to get rid of me though, youll have to try a little harder, hope that didnt touch a nerve, if thats what she said?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Your mother said what happens between the sheets, stays between the sheets. Can’t remember which one of us she said it to though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts