KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got my new r today had it insured for the last 2 weeks but been working away:frown:
Wondering how many of you are from round the durham area and are out playing in the next few weeks ????

·
Registered
322 Posts
hi, im not from durham tho lol , love the the adv r bought mine 2 months ago and what an awsome bike totaly cool , hope it give you as mucho fun as mine does

·
Registered
54 Posts
Was there last weekend but not much use really :(

·
Registered
510 Posts

Picked mine up on the 2nd September. Lovin it. Saying that its the 3rd 990 Adventure I've had.

Ordered a set of these from America. Vagabond Offroad can't wait to get and fit them.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice.... I now need another 2 grand for the extras I want lol carbon tips sump guard crash bars and panniers and sat nav maybe more oohh dear
looks like im raiding the kids piggy bank....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi matey , yes I did thanks I was off to a sphere ball run down a hill near newcastle. not such a good idea with an already fuzzy head already from night before. was ill after lol. hoping if weather holds out to get a good run out tomorrow lakes maybe.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they look spot on . have you put a lower or different seat on ur bike ? is it any softer ?

·
Registered
96 Posts
live in newcastle would have been good for ride out,but bike got wrote off last satuday night up invergarry on the a87,nice man pulled out on me at juntion very lucky to be here,only broken finger maybe next year goz defo getting other one thers nothing out there as good as these bikes enjoy ride safe as you can.

·
Registered
819 Posts
live in newcastle would have been good for ride out,but bike got wrote off last satuday night up invergarry on the a87,nice man pulled out on me at juntion very lucky to be here,only broken finger maybe next year goz defo getting other one thers nothing out there as good as these bikes enjoy ride safe as you can.
Shite news Tony.
Good to hear yer ok though mate.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I need to check this forum more. Yesterday was my first day back on the bike after 13 weeks and I went over to Allendale / Alston / Barnard Castle for a blast. Would have been good to meet up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my first kill today!!! fu.....king Peasant in hamstery forest slowed down as i could see it mincing about then it flew straight into my front wheel. nice few scratches on the beast lol sure there will be more to come !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts