KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Do you know wazza? You must do....he's the one always in front of you in the Wigan pie shop queue..he's not fucking scared of queue jumping.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
HI all , just returned from a year on a beta 300, the new husky te 300 is in my workshop and i am well happy with it , the 4cs forks feel real good, better than the ones on my old husaberg but ive have just got a beta !!!!! Ned. all so a newbe

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
is that wazza fat git who orders pie chips and beans then a diet coke?
Yeah but he will only eat chips with an anodised chip fork, bling salt and vinegar and colour co-ordinated chip tray/paper. Looks the part but probably got it all arse about face with the pie under the chips or something else just as ridiculous!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah but he will only eat chips with an anodised chip fork, bling salt and vinegar and colour co-ordinated chip tray/paper. Looks the part but probably got it all arse about face with the pie under the chips or something else just as ridiculous!
his fork is billet aluminium with drilled holes so he doesnt hurt his pie elbow.
but its honda red...tosser

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Wouldn't worry too much about him stuffing his acorn anywhere, he only has a 14" inside leg so your hoop is safe unless you are crouching down

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Wouldn't worry too much about him stuffing his acorn anywhere, he only has a 14" inside leg so your hoop is safe unless you are crouching down
he starred in the film snow white and the 7 dwarfs...he was grumpy....it was a best seller and he went on to work on debbie does dallas....sweeping up after they finished filming....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts