KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Sorry put up a couple of posts and realised I hadn't introduced myself.....dashed bad form.

After having my 650GS Dakar nicked earlier in the year I decided it was time to Orange and I pick up my sparkly new 990 on Monday with all the goodies thrown in from the recent offer.

It will be my first KTM so I guess I'm going to have a few questions along the way.

Tim

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Your BM being nicked sounds like the best thing that could have happened to you :eek: :rolleyes: :D .

Welcome to the asylum , and as your the newbie it's your round :D . I'll have a pint a Guinness mate , cheers .

Ooh and health to ride the big Katoooom , you won't be disappointed .

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Welcome Tim - I spent 3 years in Maidstone at Uni - fookin shithole! :smokin: Only pulling your leg - nice park as I remember

River Bar was a regular drinking spot for us fookin students

You have made a wise choice, enjoy, and see you on the lanes

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Welcome - pint of spitfire ta.

Health to ride!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hello Mate!
congratulations. You've made a great choice regarding both the bike, and the forum.
enjoy it. ride safe!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Welcome to the orange side - you won't regret it.

A Penderyn please - thank you :)

PS: They look better dirty...

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Hello and welcome,

I had a Dakar and they are a good bike albeit with a soft front end but the Adventure is soooooooooooooooooo much better.

a bottle of Leffe for me :)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome along, most on here will treat you gently...others will just take the p{SS...just go with the flow ;)

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
welcome Tim - I'm in Ashford - we'll have to meet up for a spin soon - i'm out most sundays - on and off road whatever you fancy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers guys.

Well picked it up at 4 this afternoon, only managed to put 150 miles on it but loving it already. Already booked in for the first service on Saturday so only 5 days of taking it easy :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welcome Tim - I'm in Ashford - we'll have to meet up for a spin soon - i'm out most sundays - on and off road whatever you fancy
Definitely have to meet up for a spin around Kent

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome Tim - I spent 3 years in Maidstone at Uni - fookin shithole! :smokin: Only pulling your leg - nice park as I remember

River Bar was a regular drinking spot for us fookin students

You have made a wise choice, enjoy, and see you on the lanes
Still a shithole but it's all chavtastic, I'm out in the countryside so don't go into Maidstone that often.

River Bar has gone under now, no pun intended.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts