KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Managed to get to Box this morning after repairing the throttle cables on my 'bike before I get a moto' and ran into Headster and Big Ben and Stuart (on DRZ).

Had a good chat. Nice to meet you all.

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
grant was telling me how gay he thought you was:D ben have you been eatin the pies?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehe.

I forgot to complement you on the orange ones!
Very nice!

Actually, I don't know about Ben's looks like it came from a chop shop! ;)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Good to meet ya Garret.
I am looking a bit porky in those shots!!!:redface:
was a good day today and my shoulder is fooked, taken a load of pills and still hurts when I move it…:mad:
good quick offroad today, front cut slicks are shit off road but kinda fun!! :smokin:
the roads were weird today, loads of gravel on corners, some parts wet and greasy and some dry! Thankfully

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to meet ya Garret.
I am looking a bit porky in those shots!!!:redface:
was a good day today and my shoulder is fooked, taken a load of pills and still hurts when I move it…:mad:
good quick offroad today, front cut slicks are shit off road but kinda fun!! :smokin:
the roads were weird today, loads of gravel on corners, some parts wet and greasy and some dry! Thankfully
And you.

Did you have an off today? Rotten luck if so!
(your shoulder didn't seem to be troubling you at Ryka's)

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
look like you had a good meal:rolleyes: fat fookers :D

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Its the camera, Ben, does it to mee too. In the flesh I look like I need a good meal :D
Funny how relaxed muscle can look like that on camera!!
Wouldn't mind but being doing a shed load of cardio in the gym lately, Just to give me a fighting chance at these pesky 'Hare and Hounds' :dozey:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts