KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks
I have my Adventure for sale elsewhere on this forum. I also have it on UKGSer and Biketrader. I'm not getting any response and I'm just wondering why :confused:. I honestly thought I'd priced it about right for what is a crackin' bike. Wadaya reckon - price too strong? Any advice welcome.
Cheers

g

It's here: http://www.ktmforum.co.uk/bikes-bits-sale/59951-07-990-adventure-fs.html

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looks like a lovely clean example. :)

It also seems priced about right. I recently sold my 08 990 for just under £6800 and bought an 06 950 for £5300.

Maybe it's just the time of year.

Some people don't like riding in winter. :confused:

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I would agree , it's really the wrong time to sell . If your in need of the cash , Phillip will probably take it off your hands but be prepaired to be fucked up the ass to at lest the 3rd rib . :eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like a lovely clean example. :)

It also seems priced about right. I recently sold my 08 990 for just under £6800 and bought an 06 950 for £5300.

Maybe it's just the time of year.

Some people don't like riding in winter. :confused:
Cheers Rchard. That's really useful. Sounds like I'm not too far away price-wise.

I guess, as you say, it's not the best time of year to be trying to sell. Mind you, I wouldn't have thought the KTM market would have been affected as much as if I was trying to sell, say, a Blade or whatever.

Guess I'll just wait and see...... Ta, g.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would agree , it's really the wrong time to sell . If your in need of the cash , Phillip will probably take it off your hands but be prepaired to be fucked up the ass to at lest the 3rd rib . :eek:
Hmmmm..... I'm not desperate to sell at all - certainly not desperate enough to go down that route. It's just an idea - and probably a stupid one at that - which I've got into my head.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keep it , it'll still be worth the same sort a rent come April next year .
Aye, you're probably right sleepyhollow. I'm off to Germany on it next week and I know from previous experience that when I get back from a trip away I always think "why the hell would I sell that bike?". I think I just haven't been getting out and about on it enough for the last while and, when that happens, I always start coming up with daft ideas like taking up enduro racing etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts