KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys an gals,

New face from York here. I got an SMCR 690, it's ma baby. Looking to get into some enduro hopefully. Was wondering what the green lane situation was like in this area as most posts I can find on the net are from at least 5 years ago! Contemplating a 450 with the option of a set of sumo wheels to go with! Anyone in the area with some info would be a great help, cheers!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
plenty to do mate try your local trf they meet at mkt wieghton a few york lads go i dont go to the meetings now but ime still a member if you get a bike and want a ride let me know cheers steve...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, cheers! I'm trying to find somewhere to try out some enduro, before I make a purchase! I've done some track days but am lookin to get a bit muddy! You know anywhere in the area I can try out/hire a bike?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
no sorry ktm do try out days trying different bikes through dealer might be worth sending eurotek a email they sometimes do them in the area they are at rippon ur more than welcome to give mine a try but i dont go to tracks were you go round and round tho...oh and by the way smokers rule....:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
il give Eurotek a buzz tomorrow and see if they got anything going. Im looking into green laning etc. but just thought a track would be more likely to hire bikes. Cheers for the offer of your ride dude, where do you go? says your based in Hull right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts