21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,770 Posts

Just to keep you all up to date

·
Registered
109 Posts
The fragrant Mrs Granger and her gallant husband have been enjoying fine dining at The Ivy, Harrogate, according to her Facebook page. These people really have no shame.
I wonder if he's taxed the Focus yet?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sounds like this needs the Police, FCA, and god knows who else investigating this as a crime.
Leicestershire Police have told folk who had bits robbed off their bikes that they won't be investigating, and are content to leave it all to administrators BDO...in other words "Too complicated for us, guv"

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
That’s some grim reading

·
Registered
109 Posts
Here's what I think will happen.

Norton MC Ltd will bid for the assets & property of Norton. The sum bid will cover BDO's fees, but no more. All debt written off and Mr & Mrs Gardner retain control. All creditors left high & dry.
I was left £3.5 k short when a similar stunt was pulled by a company that I did work for. I went after the administrators very hard, and eventually they were done from gross professional misconduct. The 'offender' was fined £1000 + £500 costs by his 'regulating body'.
A sufficient punishment? Given his time was charged at £450/hr + VAT, I think you can guess.
IMO the law covering Ltd Cos is in urgent need of reform.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
I am going to stick my neck out here and say that he will not be allowed to do this. He has embarrassed too many people in powerful positions, they won't let him get away with this.
It will be bought by the Chinese.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I hope you are right...they could ditch the V4 and Commando contraptions and carry on building the 650s
I am going to stick my neck out here and say that he will not be allowed to do this. He has embarrassed too many people in powerful positions, they won't let him get away with this.
It will be bought by the Chinese.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hope you are right...they could ditch the V4 and Commando contraptions and carry on building the 650s
"Ditch the Commando contraptions"....You sir are a cad and a bounder, my 'contraption ' has done 15k miles and never let me down once, in fact in some ways it's a nicer ride than my KTM.?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Was at the TT last year when John McPint was on the Norton lightweight, came in after a few laps saying it was a struggle to get to 125mph on the straight. Being passed by everything.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts