KTM Owners Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Administrator
Just to be clear, I sort of want a 890R, not cuddles the non-annoying American... 馃槀

But the search/saving for a decent 990R/S continues... Love the lack of any complexity... :D

Registered
Just to be clear, I sort of want a 890R, not cuddles the non-annoying American... 馃槀

But the search/saving for a decent 990R/S continues... Love the lack of any complexity... :D
You need a 990 if you want a proper v-twin with soul. And fire鈥

Registered
Got one of the last 790r's. No regrets not waiting for an 890, the couple of grand saved has paid for all the extras I wanted .

Reactions: dozerman

Registered
Had my 790 since launch apart from rear brake pipe recall, and the clocks changed (which didn't really need doing ) thats it , motor is stonking

Registered
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

I quite fancied an 890 after taking one out didn't want the R as I will mostly use it on the road and occasionally on a bit.of gravel... really didn't want to pay 11k for one though... found a new 790 for 拢7995 on the road...bikes great love the seat height and feeling of low weight..got more than enough go ... hopefully will be reliable like all the other ktms I have owned

Registered
I am a total newby to KTM and rode an 890R at the weekend. It was a bit odd for me to start with getting used to the feel of it and the weather did not help with the state of the roads. I had it for an hour and thought it was great, I did not get a chance to really open it up in any way but felt that the exhaust was lacking and also the wind at speed was a bit much in the head. Anyway, I decided from this forum and the vids that its the right thing and I have just placed an order today with a mega saving on the list price. There are a few offers around if you can find them. I hope I have made the right choice.

Registered
21 - 28 of 28 Posts