KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

i have recently set up a number plate business and provide good quality plates in almost any size with lots of different fonts (carbon,3D etc)

I can also produce legal plates with full BS stamp

you can also have text at the bottom of the plate with a border and lost of choices of side pics , the prices for the plates i will list below

£9.00- any motorcycle size including any font text pic
We also do car plates at a good price

my web site will be up and running as of tuesday 31st of august and will include a plate builder for people to design there own plates, the site address will be www.platewerx.co.uk.

if anyone is interested in any plates you can also pm me on here or email me on [email protected]

regards

Derbyduke!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Good luck with it its a hard market to get in to my mate had a online site i used to run it for him but it seems ever man and is dog was trying it don't get me wrong it made a living and the site was on top of goggles hit list he just lost interest with it i might have a load of blank backing in the shed if you need any i will have a look
If i was you i would hit every car and bike forums you can and post it on them i no its like spamming but if it get you orders all well and good

All the best with it & i will place a order when its up and running as i need a set of car plates ( we sold the plate printer lol )

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi guys the web site is now up and running for people to place orders for there number plates (basic site at moment) the web address www.platewerx.co.uk <...just click platewerx this is a direct link to the site

regards

derbyduke

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hi Derbyduke
just trying to place a order & can get as far as payment but then it just says
The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount. ??????

·
Premium Member
31,502 Posts
Just ordered a plate, only £8.50 inc P&P :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Do any of your plates come with lettering in the background? Got a couple of ideas but can't find that style.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts