KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello KEVTX :i read your post and spoke about your works on KTMMania .net a french forum,and now,you have two new french customer ,very happy with your device!

It works ! even with french bikes !

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks mate, glad you have spread the word around all helps me want to produce more of them for you guys. I did post one O2 controller to France on the 13.10.13

·
Registered
1 Posts
He
They can be bought directly from me via PM all I need is an Email address so I can send you a PayPal invoice. The O2 controller mods cost Australian AUD$110.00 +postage, postage to the UK $25.00 5 to 10 days, postage to Perth $10.55 2 to 3 days to reach Perth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I realise you've bumped an old thread but I recently bought one of Kev's O2 from ebay - very fast postage.

Rode it today for the first time since fitting - as everyone else said - has transformed it at low revs, happy to bimble along at 3k and then rolls on smoothly.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Kev,

Are these available for models other than the XT660 / KTM 690?

It sounds as if it is similar to the Rapid Bike Easy modules in how it works - Lambda Shift?

I think more and more bikes are now detecting a constant o2 reading and falling back to some kind of "error" mapping, a dyno guy I spoke to about a Super Tenere told me if the removed the sensors (eliminators) it looked good briefly - long enough for a dyno run, but then reverted back to running weak.

For many the cost of a Power Commander and O2 optimisers is a lot of money, especially if all you really want to do is fix the shit closed loop area.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts