KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week-ish some clowns were on the top road above Barmouth on off road bikes , came around a corner so fast my mate in his 4x4 had to take evasive action to avoid a collision with one and ended up in a ditch . BTW thanks very much for helping him , ohh whoever it was didn't Fookin bother , many thanks for that knob heads !! he had to get a farmer to winch him out and back on the road , no wonder off roaders get a reputation . if it was anyone on here I think an apology is in order , I can point you in the right direction

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was actually the guy who owns the donkey rides , cue jokes guys !!
however if he finds out who it was ...................................I hope they like donkey dick

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes mate and you can't get a table :) funny enough it was a Mitsubishi shogun , and in that colour

·
Registered
10,317 Posts
yes mate and you can't get a table :) funny enough it was a Mitsubishi shogun , and in that colour
Must taste nice then :ROFLMAO:. I'll take your word for it. The other month when a gaggle of us came up on road bikes. We only had food from the chippy opposite the bottom end (or top end, depends how you look at it I suppose) of the prom. Served by a nice bloke. You'll know the one I mean. (y). Cracking playground you have up there.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
You'll not get anyone to own up to being in Wales

1 - 13 of 13 Posts