804 Posts
Sweet,
Just done a couple of quick quotes for my 2 bikes-

2008 990sm ,
Quote 1 £177 and £800 excess:eek:,
Quote 2 £219 and £250 excess cheaper than my current Carol Nash:D

04 450 EXC,
Quote 1 £111 and £500 excess:eek:,
Quote 2 £135 and £200 excess this one also cheaper than Carol Nash:D.

By the way all quotes are fully comp, and done through the link not via phone,
I'll be using this offer when renewal comes around.
Thanks for getting us the offer:D:D.

Ads.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
mmm, i use bikesure alot, and i find them cheap anyway, so renewal time i will get a quote. thanks seth

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
nice one, mine is up in april so I'll be giving it a go then

·
Registered
92 Posts
err i not sure what went wrong here but excess £1000 & premium £4525.01 ??? i guessing thats a bug in the system or for ppl at 21?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
BikeSure won't quote for anything beyond 3rd party cover for a mx/enduro bike, or a supermoto conversion thereof, if it is kept anywhere other than in a brick lockup at your home address.

(Just thought I'd point that out ;) )

·
Registered
946 Posts
BikeSure won't quote for anything beyond 3rd party cover for a mx/enduro bike, or a supermoto conversion thereof, if it is kept anywhere other than in a brick lockup at your home address.

Are you trying to do me out of a job!

The man is correct though.

The more "could be better" factors involved, the more restricted the market becomes for us. That could include no garage facility, claims or convictions. However, we will always look into the quotation for you and apply some common-sense. You would be suprised by the "out of the ordinary" risks that can be covered when you have built up a good relationship with the insurance companies.

In my opinion, the one thing that makes Bikesure stand out is that we always try and consider the risk for what it is. We do not just throw your details into a computer and wait for an answer!

Hope this helps,

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
err i not sure what went wrong here but excess £1000 & premium £4525.01 ??? i guessing thats a bug in the system or for ppl at 21?

£4525.01:eek: £1000 excess:eek::eek:

Snap:D

i just got the same figure for a 2004 625 at 27:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts

Wow just done an online quote and Bennets had me at £206 up from £126.00 last year .....

Bikesure just done me one for £135.00 .... and £200 excess .. so I am very happy ....

Great thread ..... thanks guys ...

Pepe

·
Registered
946 Posts
Wow just done an online quote and Bennets had me at £206 up from £126.00 last year .....

Bikesure just done me one for £135.00 .... and £200 excess .. so I am very happy ....

Great thread ..... thanks guys ...

Pepe
Good to hear!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
phil, I don't have a garage to keep my pride and joy. so I keep it in the house.
do you have a box that can be ticked for this? as surely having the bike inside the house should be cheaper than a garage or street!

thanks
mark

·
Registered
4,683 Posts

Looks like Good old E-Bike will be insuring mine again then.:burnout:

1 - 20 of 501 Posts