KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, hope your all well. not been out on my bike for a bit and now looking for new places to go riding. the guys i normaly ride with dont go out as oftern as id like to. anyone got any space for me and maybe a pal to tag along, ive got transport do can pretty much get anywhere. we are in the midlands { derby}

looking forward to hearing from you

Matt

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi beer, sorry ive got a KTM EXC 250 Sixdays, my mates got a Yam WR400 and my other mates got a ktm exc 250, not sure who will be with me! if any of em lol

Matt

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
hi beer, sorry ive got a KTM EXC 250 Sixdays, my mates got a Yam WR400 and my other mates got a ktm exc 250, not sure who will be with me! if any of em lol

Matt
no need to be sorry pal; just that lads on superdukes / supermotos etc etc aint gong to be wanting to ride with enduro lads if you know what i mean - good luck with finding some new places to ride or keen riders.....if you've got a trailer maybe head up to yorkshire or over to wales......cheers

·
Registered
208 Posts
hi i ride nearly every other weekend or midweek in either wales / lakes /penrith /yorkshire with several routes in both areas if u fancy give me a bell andy 07967 005639

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi andy thanks, ill take you up on that im just in the process of changing my bike. soon as ive got a new one ill give you a call if thats ok.

Matt

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
If you are bored and the weather is crap click on my sig and kill some of the long winter hours!! other than that the Derbyshire TRF are supposed to be pretty active and there are a fair few on here that trail ride in and around the peak district.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts