KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale an awesome Cobra 50 with a ktm 50 engine fitted. This bike is based on a 2009 cobra 50 and was built by Pete Collingwood (of Auto tek tuning). This bike has wanted for nothing and has had a full engine rebuild less than 10 hours use ago and a service less than an hours use ago. This bike has had oil changes (putaline light gear oil) after every days racing and air filters changed after every race is pressure washed down and oiled, greased and WD40'd after every days racing also (please excuse the mud on the tyres - its only from washing it to wheeling it back in to the shed, the air filter is also off for washing but I'll obviously re-fit before its sold!!) The bike has also been tuned by Pete Collingwood, has v force 3 reeds and block it has a 21mm carb, DEP exhaust and a high reving CDI unit and is very very quick.

When originally built it had a KTM 50 engine fitted as the engines were far better for tuning than the cobra engines but being a Cobra it comes with Ohlins front and rear suspension, and comes with 10 and 12in wheels from a 2013 KTM 50 which have had less than an hours use from new so still look brand new.

To make the bike better for cornering the rear brake has been converted to a hand brake however all the parts are there to change it back to a foot brake and if the buyer wants it changing back Im more than happy to do it.

The bike also comes with 4 spare filters, several spare plastics, a spare radiator and various other bits and bobs.

Overall condition is good although has the usual marks you'd expect from a moto-x bike as you'll see from the photos only thing you may not be able to see if a very small tear in the seat cover.

We originally tried to sell the bike before xmas and the buyer asked us to set the clutch stacks to its not too aggressive to set off but then never came for the bike so the set up has stayed this way but easy to change.

No sure what else to say however if you want to come and have a look you are more than welcome but please give me a little warning as its stored at work. I'd take £750 but absolutely no offers as its probably worth more as spares. Any questions please feel free to email me or call on 07753 832799

·
Administrator
9,161 Posts
Pics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts