KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Nice one. What class do you run it in? And how does it go?

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
my favorite bike of all time. love them

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for all your replies

we race in open class (about 40 competitors there, mostly pumped 450 and some 480, 530 or 580...). we achieved some 2nd places and 4th places and are very happy with that

the bike isnt so smooth as a 450 but its not so far away. we can go same cornerspeed or even faster sometimes, and on the straights the bike makes meters against nearly everyone.

stickers will come next season, this season brougt so many "surprises" so that we forgot on that ;)

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
get sum vids up of itin action dude

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
my confuser just plays sound no footage. doh!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for the vids. Good to see your up at the pointy end of the field. Sounds great, and I notice it likes to stand up :D

Tatts, you may need to dload a codec pack that allows your media player to play a wider variety of filetypes. There are a bunch about, quick google should give you plenty of options.
EDIT: I still only get audio + video on the first vid. 2nd one is vid only here.

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for the vids. Good to see your up at the pointy end of the field. Sounds great, and I notice it likes to stand up :D

Tatts, you may need to dload a codec pack that allows your media player to play a wider variety of filetypes. There are a bunch about, quick google should give you plenty of options.
EDIT: I still only get audio + video on the first vid. 2nd one is vid only here.
is that german your speeking as i didnt understand a word of it lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Using VLC here. Which codec pack do you use?

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
very cool bike the 380!! rode one in mx for a very short time and quickly realised how utterly lame I really am! kudos for riding it well up there, proof that sheer force is a match for fancy fuel injection etc! keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Cool, those starts look hectic. So what happened with the clutch in round 2?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the problem occured at the start of the second run

1st gear, clutch lever pulled fully, nearly full throttle and suddenly the back wheel startet to spin

the clutch did not separate completely. the start was with burnout;) but because of this it was seen as a false start

anyhow, the track was very tricky. there were hardly any overtaking manoeuvres because lack of possibilities to overtake (just a small racing line). position in the first corner was pretty sure the result at the end...

because of the clutch problems we took the replacement bike (SMR 450) for the 3rd run

1 - 18 of 18 Posts